Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Best Boy and Co. Fudge and Caramel Sauces Review!

Dear Friends,

I have the pleasure of reviewing Best Boy and Co's Hot Fudge and Caramel Sauces. Wayne Shive, President of Best Boy and Co, generously mailed me four tempting sauces: balsamic hot fudge, bourbon caramel, classic hot fudge sauce and chili hot fudge. In addition to fudge and caramel sauces, they also make and sell BBQ sauces and spice blends.

Best Boy and Co is dedicated to making the best sauces (and believe me, they are) using the best available all natural ingredients without any additives or preservatives. All of their profits are given to charitable causes, as their saying goes: "Great Taste for a Greater Good."  Each batch is made from scratch and must pass a panel of taste testers before production.

I was immediately blown away with the taste and texture of each sauce. You are able to tell right away that these fudge and caramel sauces are carefully created (in small batches) with the finest ingredients. It would be almost impossible to choose a favorite jar. Once I indulged in my first spoonful of the bourbon caramel, I was hooked. It was divine, beyond that in fact. The smooth hint of bourbon immediately awakened my taste buds. I could not wait to enjoy it on vanilla bean ice cream or with fruit: bananas and cool whip sounds incredible!

Their classic hot fudge sauce has a hint of bourbon vanilla and mellowed with cream and pure cocoa. This velvety, rich fudge sauce has endless possibilities; s'mores, hot fudge sundaes, cakes, pastries and more.

I had never tried the pairing of chili with hot fudge sauce before. The ribbon of chili streamed through the back of my mouth after savoring the first few seconds of fudge. Without a question, it is genius, simply the best! I would recommend these sauces to anyone! The infused chili hot fudge sauce is best paired with fried bananas, cinnamon ice cream, dark chocolate ice cream and more. They also offer an espresso hot fudge sauce! The balsamic hot fudge sauce is very unique, with a light pinch of balsamic flavor. You can get very creative with this sauce, I would say paired with fruits with a high water content or on whole wheat crackers perhaps!

According to their website, each fudge sauce is the perfect balance of cocoa, vanilla, cream and butter, sweetened with just enough cane sugar to soften the earthy brilliance of the cocoa. I would certainly agree, you can't beat it!

Best Boy's Four Featured Sauces
You may purchases their sauces here. Wayne also sells his Best Boy sauces at specialty food stores across the Mid West and East Coast. Charities he often donates to include Doctors Without Borders, The International Medical Corp., The Enough Project and The Red Cross. 

Be sure to Like Best Boy and Co. on Facebook.


For more information and to purchase their incredible sauces, please visit bestboyandco.com.

Have a Lovely Day,

1 comment:

  1. It seems very nice, nice pick! I am liking their page now :-) http://hind-toufga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!