Saturday, March 17, 2012

More LF Fashion

Dear Friends,

Below are more pictures of my trip to LF during their sale!! I am looking forward to their new spring collection. I peeked at some of the new clothes at LF in New York, and everything is so pretty and stylish. I love the pastel colors. The new Car Mar collection looks amazing as well, exclusive to LF. Plus they have the laity sweaters in for spring!! I am definitely going to get AT LEAST one! It is my all time favorite sweater.









Happy Shopping,

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos, I loved the animal print top with the jeans short. Good items you got! Happy St.Patricks day

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!