Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Dear Friends,

Below are some photos from my MDW celebration! This past weekend, I was in Montauk and Greenport in NY at the Tall Ships Festival and taking in the sites in Montauk. There are a ton of great shops there and some great places to eat. We ate at the Surfside Inn in Montauk and had a lobster roll, BLT wedge salad and clam strips with fried shrimp and french fries. Everything was so yummy!!






My brother and I in Greenport

Lobster Roll, Surfside Inn

BLT Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedge

Shrimp and Clam basket



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!