Sunday, March 4, 2012

LF Stores Purchases

Dear Readers,

I would like to share with you some photos of my recent purchases from LF during their Fall/Winter 2012 sale. This was one of the best seasons in a long time! There were so many great items to fit your taste in style.

Some of the items I purchased include:

1. Open shoulder sweaters
2. Floral kimono
3. Aztec print flats
4. Vintage shorts
5. Cardigans
6. Giraffe sweater
7. LOVE popcorn sweater (one of my FAVORITE items)
8. Leopard print sheer shirts
9. Open back shimmer sweater and shirt
10. Boots
11. Unique jewelry pieces
12. Sheer shirts
13. Brown and black hat
14. Socks

I suppose I will be all set for next season! :D

Below are only a sample of photos of the clothes I purchased. I must have seriously purchased over 20-25 items! I will post more photos when I upload them :-).













Below are some shoes from their store. Love them, but I doubt I could walk in them:



LF carries many items unique to there store, including a line of Jeffrey Campbell shoes and Steve Madden shoes. Most of their brands are from England, with some LA designers mixed in. This is a really fun store and you will definitely have fun shopping here, especially during sale season.

Learn more at www.lfstores.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!