Thursday, October 6, 2011

Museum of Natural History Photos

Dear Friends,

I decided to visit the Natural History Museum in NYC this past Monday. It had been over twelve years since I had visited the museum. My favorite part was learning and reading about the asian historical artifacts and seeing the dinosaur fossils. There is much to see and do at the museum. I highly recommend the Hayden Planetarium (I visited there back in 2005).













This dinosaur was massive

The museum is at 79th street, Central Park West. Take the B or the C subway to get there from uptown and downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!