Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bake it in a Cake!

Dear Readers,

I found this great website called Bake it in a Cake, a blog that features cupcakes with yummy surprises baked inside, everything from a cookie, to chocolate truffles. Let's get creative! What would you bake into your cupcake? I would love to try an Oreo or EL Fudge cookies or perhaps English toffee!

I am just drooling over these cupcakes below:

Chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes with filling

Girl Scout Tagalongs mmmm :)

Reeses are my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this cupcake idea! Thanks for sharing the link :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am drooling. These look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!