Monday, November 22, 2010

Acrobatic Dancers at Disney's World Showcase

When I went to Disney World this past March, I took visited the Chinese Pavilion in EPCOT and witnessed the acrobats, young performers from China. I was very impressed with their gymnastics and choreography. It reminded me of when I did gymnastics and dancing when I was in elementary school. I did tap, jazz, ballet and gymnastics, beginning in first grade. Yet I never could do anything that advanced as what these performers are able to do. I wish I were that flexible! Watch the video below of one of the performers juggling a large vase with her feet. She even juggled a table! I was stunned and couldn't take my eyes away from the show. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This performance and candy art with Miyuki (Japan pavilion) are must sees when we go to Epcot.
    New follower from Ace and Friends' Blog Hop. I just love your blog design. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!