Monday, October 25, 2010

What is your Milano Moment?


Share your Milano Moments on Milano's Facebook Page in October and Pepperidge Farm will donate $.50 per Moment up to $50,000. 

This is Pepperidge Farm's donation incentive supporting Susan G. Komen for the Cure during the month of October.   Remember by supporting each other and sharing our strength, we can work together to find the cure.  You can help right now by sharing your Milano Moment. Buy your Milano cookies today at your local grocery store. 


What is my favorite Milano moment?   My family and I would enjoy Milano cookies often on a Friday Saturday evening and watch a movie together. It is always one of the perfect ways to finish dinner. Milano cookies are one of mom's favorite.

Stay up do date on Milano products by "Liking" their Facebook page! Be sure to share your Milano Moment there!!

Score a $.55 off coupon here

Disclosure: I am a member of the One2One Network. No monetary exchange took place. The opinions and ideas expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!