Monday, October 25, 2010

DenTek Complete Clean Review

I was recently given the opportunity to review DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks.The company kindly sent me their mint complete clean silk angled floss picks. I highly recommend their product for many reasons.
First, I am a strong advocate of healthy teeth. I floss regularly on a daily basis, use mouth wash twice a day and brush my teeth at least two times per day. I always try to brush my teeth after I drink tea or coffee to prevent stains. The DenTek floss picks with fluoride are very easy and comfortable to use on a daily basis. Many times it is cumbersome to floss your teeth, especially using non-waxed floss, where it can easily become caught in your teeth. The floss picks are not potentially messy like dental floss and have a GREAT pick at the end to scrap away excess tarter, a must for maintaining a healthy mouth!


I also like it because it is child-friendly and easy for them to use. My family used the floss picks and they were all pleased with how terrific DenTek's product is. What is also a plus is that the package comes with a generous amount of picks, so the product will lost a considerably long time!
Be sure to pick up DenTek's floss picks or any of their oral care products the next time you are visiting your local pharmacy, Target or Walmart.
Be sure to follow DenTek on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!