My Favorite Breakfast Foods
- Quaker Quisp Cereal or Cheerios
- Scrambled Eggs made with milk
- Eggo Waffles or Belgian Waffles
- Wake-Up Wrap (Egg and Cheese) from Dunkin Donuts*
- Cinnamon Raisin or Cranberry English Muffin
- Mixed Fruit: Stawberries, Oranges, Bananas, etc.
- Pears or Lychee Nuts
- Guava Juice or Hot Tea with 1% milk and 1 packet of sugar
Hot cereal with mixed fruit, cold cereal with an english muffin or scrambled eggs with waffles
Breakfast Foods I Recommend
- Whole wheat Belgian waffles with nonfat vanilla yogurt and berries
- cold cereals such as Total, Corn Flakes, Cheerios
- Hot cereals such as oatmeal, Wheatena, Maypo, irish oatmeal or Ferina
- Fast-food type breakfasts such as Egg McMuffins, bagels and cream cheese, etc.
- Danishes, donuts, pastries, etc. (I would cut these completely out of your diet and only indulge on a very rare occasion).
- Sugary cereals
- Fruit juices from concentrate/that contain high-fructose corn syrup
- Muffins and scones
- Processed meats such as sausage and bacon, ham is always the better substitute
- Have on occasion waffles and pancakes