Friday, May 7, 2010

Girls Night In: My Favorite Chick Flicks Guys Can Also Appreciate

Hi Everyone!
There was a great article in this month's edition of Seventeen Magazine about neat tips and fun ideas for a relaxing get together at home with the ladies (and guy friends too!).  In my next entry I will incorporate some of my own ideas and "menu options" to explore with your own get together.


My Favorite Chick Flicks:
1. Pretty Woman
2.You've Got Mail
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. Splash
6. Pretty in Pink
7. Moonstruck
8. When Harry Met Sally...
9. Father of the Bride Part II
10. Ghost

...Oh, and of course TITANIC!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa, am here thru facebook, i follow ur blog u follow mine post:-))
    Cute, am following urs now and do join mine too, if u have networked blogs too, do send me a link too:-))
    Am there too and on facebook as VSSF,and when ur around do join in the super giveaway here- http://brightmorningstarsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-1st-sunshine-giveaway-thanxxx-aton.html

    And i love this flicks so muc too, u could add pages of flicks u love here, i did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in Pink inspired my middle/high school years like no other, I think it's what got me into fashion. great flick choices here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my bf to watch Pretty in Pink recently...he totally loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!