- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet, milk or dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch, M&M's , or white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions1. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan. Mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Layer the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut, and peacans over the graham cracker crust. Pour the condensed milk over the layers.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 Celsius) for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve on plates, drizzle with chocolate or caramel sauce. ENJOY.
*You can leave the remaining squares at room temperature on a plate covered with plastic wrap.