How to make the treat that's always a great surprise at parties
- 12 wafer ice cream cones
- 1 box of Funfetti® Cake Mix
- Frosting of any flavor or color
- Candies: M&M's, Reeses Pieces, Jelly Beans, etc.
- Toppings (sprinkles, colored sugars, candy pearls etc. to taste and choice)
- Muffin pans for 12 desserts
- Make the cake mix according to the mix directions.
- Bake 12 medium, and 12 small cupcakes
- Fill the each of the cones with any candy of your choice
- Spread icing on each of the larger cupcakes, place face down in cone
- Repeat with small cupcakes, then place them face down on top of the larger cupcake
- Cover the cupcakes completely with frosting, and create swirl effect (refer to video below)
- Decorate with sprinkles, colored sugars, candies, or any other edible decoration, be creative!
- Serve and enjoy!
*Another variation is to pour the batter in the cones, bake according to the directions on the cake box, then remove cones and place on cooling plates. Do NOT leave in muffin pans!
Want Dairy Free?Substitute vegetable oil for butter and soy, rice, or coconut milk for cow's milk.