Saturday, November 10, 2012

This or That?

Happy Saturday!

Let's play this This or That game!

Coke or Pepsi?

Neither. I do not drink soda.
Lemonade or fruit punch?
Lemonade (fresh squeezed).

Caramel apple or cotton candy?
I'd prefer either Maple Cotton Candy or sliced apples dipped in caramel!
Butterfinger or Snickers?
If I'm hungry, I go with the snickers. However, I prefer Butterfinger as an ice cream topping.
Pudding or Jello?
Pudding!
Turkey or chicken?
Turkey dinner, but otherwise chicken.
American or Provolone cheese?
Provolone on a sandwich with meat. American if it is grilled cheese!
Crackers or cookies?
Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies!

Pretzels or chips?
Pretzels.  I love cheese and peanut butter filled!

Mexican food or Japanese food?
Oh no,  that's tough. Again, it depends on my mood and how hungry I am. My favorite Mexican dish is a grilled chicken burrito with guacamole and my favorite Japanese dish is seaweed salad and the spicy tuna and avocado roll with steamed shrimp dumplings served with chopped scallions.

 
Chinese food or Italian food?
Italian without question. However, my favorite Chinese food is tangerine shrimp and vegetable dumplings. Italian...to many choices to list!
Ice cream or cookies?
Cookies! Otherwise, my favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough.
Pasta or pizza?
Pasta with lots of toppings. I do like pizza, but I prefer pasta. On pizza, just like pasta, I like lots of sauce with toppings like broccoli, tomato and or basil with garlic powder.

Soda or juice?
Definitely juice. I'm talking papaya, guava, peach, pear and pomegranate.
Chocolate bars or chocolate truffles?
Chocolate truffles. I particularly love lemon and strawberry cream filling.
Apples or bananas?
Both mixed!
Salad or soup?
Again, depends on my mood. I love salad topped with craisins and goat cheese and I love hearty soups like apple and butternut squash soup, split pea, corn and shrimp chowder, and yankee bean.
Cauliflower or broccoli?
Broccoli.
Onion rings or french fries?
Onion rings, my favorite!

 
Blizzard or McFlurry?
I never had a Blizzard (O_O). I like McFlurrys. I'll have to see and will update you!
Fried or poached eggs?

Definitely poached. I don't eat/like fried foods (except mozzarella sticks and onion rings).
Crepes or pancakes?
Crepes with jam, fruit, chocolate, hazelnut spread and or peanut butter.

Hash browns or roasted potatoes?
Roasted potatoes.
Oatmeal or cereal?
Oatmeal with nuts, fruit and brown sugar.

Copyright, New York Times
 
Have a Beautiful Day,

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of food! But I have to say I was so torn choosing which one to pick. hahaha! All of them is delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!