Saturday, February 18, 2012

Vegan Cookie Dough Truffle Pictures

Hello Friends!

Remember the vegan cookie truffles I posted before Valentine's Day? I recently made them for my family and my faculty co-workers. Below is the link to the recipe:

http://oldfashionedsodafountain.blogspot.com/2012/02/vegan-cookie-dough-truffles.html







They came out delicious! Not too sweet, and very tasty. I recommend melting the chocolate for 45 seconds on high, stir, then heating the chocolate chips again for 15 seconds. Be sure to freeze the truffles for AT LEAST fifteen minutes, otherwise the cookie dough pieces will fall apart in the hot, melted chocolate! Keep them refrigerated. Store in a plastic container.

Enjoy!

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!