Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chocolate Inspirations: AMAZING Gifts for the Holidays

Dear Friends,

I love it when I stumble upon a great holiday gift! I had discovered Chocolate Inspirations last year and LOVED that they made and sold vegan/dairy-free chocolate that is handcrafted! I am always looking for great gifts that are also kind to animals. I recently purchased a bulk bag of their English Toffee and the Peanut Butter Pillow, which are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! The chocolate tastes so delicious and I decided that for this year I am going to break and individually wrap the toffee peanut butter pillows to give to family members for the holidays. I also received complimentary samples of their hot chocolate on-a-stick cups, caramel popcorn, and Michael's favorite chocolate combo with pretzels.

Peanut Butter Pillows


Vegan English Toffee


View their holiday brochure here


Like Chocolate Inspirations on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!