Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Visit to Crumbs Cupcakes

Good Afternoon!

Recently, I visted Crumbs Bake Shop in downtown in NYC. I am a fan of Crumbs because there are cupcakes are generous in size and definitely can be shared between two or three people. I especially love visiting crumbs during the holidays throughout the year, especially on Halloween and Christmas where they offer scrumptious holiday favorite cupcakes, like the ones I purchase below.

These cupcakes are both yellow cupcakes, the one with the orange pumpkin cookie is generously filled with a chocolate ganache filling, and the candy corn cupcake is filled with a cream cheese icing. Don't forget that cupcakes made with cream cheese should be refridgerated, whereas the ganache cupcakes can be stored at room temperature for up to two days (otherwise the cupcake becomes stale).


crumbs

crumbs


crumbs
Chocolate ganache filling

I plan to visit Crumbs again during the Christmas and Chanukah holiday season. I wonder what tasty creations they will think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!