Check out My Little Life each Thursday evening for a sneak peak at the questions and start your own 5 Question Friday Post!
1. What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
Homemade stuffing, crab dip and green bean casserole. Not to mention the baked goods like apple crumb and pumpkin cupcakes.
2. Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year?
50/50. We often host but in the past we have been guests with other family members. For the past three years, we have gone out to eat with my family and his.
3. When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
Family and movies together! We just watched Mary Poppins on ABC Family yesterday!
4. You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
Pumpkin any day. Pecan is delicious, but more than one bite is just too much for me.
5. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
Not at all. I understand the great deals but to me it is not worth the time and energy to go full speed into shopping and wait on long lines. Unnecessary stress. I am going to probably look around today and go to CVS and see Harry Potter!