Thursday, November 11, 2010

Custom Choice Cereal Review

Hi Everyone!

I received my Custom Choice Cereal in the mail recently and would love to provide everyone with a review!
First, I am very glad I found out about this company. This is because I know so many individuals who cannot eat food that contains gluten. Ordering the cereal was very easy! I loved that you can even create your own name for your cereal.

I had already enjoyed both cereals when this pic was taken!
My two creations are as follows: 
My Mix contains Organic Corn Flakes, Apples, Cherries, Pears.


Vanessa's Mix Cinnamon Granola, Organic Wild Blueberries, Organic Mango, Pears, Organic Raisins.
My favorite between the two was the Corn Flakes. The Granola was delicious, but I think I added too many ingredients. I was just so excited about creating it, so that was my fault. When I order the Granola next time, I will add less ingredients because granola tastes great on its own. Next time, I would just add the blueberries.

Other mix-ins include: organic strawberries, pineapple, organic banana chips, apricots, and goji berries. There are also mixes pre-made such as Indian Summer, Hiker and Old Faithful. Each mixes comes with nutrient facts.

Soon, you can add organic chocolate chips to your cereal! That will definitely be my next choice!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, why not start off healthy everyday?

Purchase your gluten-free cereal here.

Gluten intolerance is an intolerance caused by antigliadin antibodies. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine that occurs in genetically predisposed people of all ages from middle infancy onward. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!