Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April NYC Trip

Hey Everyone!

This past weekend I went into NYC with my boyfriend and my family.  The weather was beautiful outside so we were very lucky.  I am looking forward to going into the city soon for the car show and to visit the Museum of Natural History.  Here is my itinerary from this past weekend's trip:
  • Kinokuniya Bookstore (Bryant Park) for cards, books & Totoro plush :-)
  • Rockefellar Center
  • Pellegrino's, Little Italy on Mulberry St.
  • La Crepe Parisienne, for a nutella and banana crepe
  • Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
  • View from the Empire State Building *it was cold up there, bring a jacket if you visit this spot*
  • Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum
  • Scarlatto for Dinner
  • Red Ribbon Bakery inWoodside, Queens

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun, i remember going to the city with pompersuag when i was in cooking class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! I love your blog..

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Questions are always welcome too!

Blogging:

Restaurants, personal diet and healthy eating, recipes, gourmet foods, animals, books, personal fashion, travel and my steps in life along the way!